© all rights reserved.


Just click on the pictures to enlarge.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Ringing the changes


I have shown you this area before, but the changes that take place are so quick. Buildings that were new builds 30 years ago have been demolished to make way for new ones. When you walked in this area previously, you had the feeling of space even with the buildings, but it looks as if all that will disappear when these are completed. I will post another picture later when its completed so we can compare.

4 comments:

  1. Boy change is everywhere. I really like before and after pictures...

    Thanks for your comments on my post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just returned from a trip to Vancouver after many years absence. All the old buildings I remember are swallowed up or bulldozed to make way for the new. The new doesn't have the same feeling as the old. I felt very closed in.

    Interesting you should post this, Dave...I'm looking forward to the after pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes for an interesting photo with that statue in the midst of all of the new building going on. I'm glad they are keeping it in tact. We will look forward to seeing what it looks like when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like parts of San Diego except for the statue.

    ReplyDelete

As you have taken the time to read my blog and comment then whenever possible I will always reply. Thank you. Dave