© all rights reserved.


Just click on the pictures to enlarge.

Monday, September 01, 2008

My new bike.

Posted by Picasa
Now I realise that you're not as excited about this as me, but I'm going to show you it anyway. Its a Giant Escape M Zero.
Lets hope that this one will take me to even more exciting places than my last one. My old one is still in the family, as I have passed it onto my son. Its stupid really but when you've travelled so many miles on a bike you become very attached to it.

5 comments:

  1. Go Dave ~~~~~ Don't give up on me... I've lost almost 20 pounds, and I'm ready to tackle that bike. My husband said we have to get a bike rack for the car, because there are no good bike trails by us in our new location.

    Up north where we moved from we had miles and miles of canal banks that were perfect for bike riding.

    LOL:Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've bought a new bike this summer too, and I'm very pleased with it, so I understand! Ca roule, DaveM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh...Graham would understand your attachment to your old bike...when we moved, he finally gave his bicycle to his son. He felt ready to do that then.

    Your new bike looks amazing...ready for all sorts of new adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get attached to my bikes too.. in fact I always regret selling them, so I'm starting to build a bit of a collection...

    Hope you're enjoying your latest ride.

    ReplyDelete

As you have taken the time to read my blog and comment then whenever possible I will always reply. Thank you. Dave