© all rights reserved.


Just click on the pictures to enlarge.

Friday, April 25, 2014

Neath to Llandovery

 
These phots have been a long time in the uploading, see the previous post.  
They were taken on a ride from two weeks ago and it was the final test ride of the route before we take the 15 cyclists on the ride on the 10 & 11 May
 
 







 
 
Llandovery town hall



The castle and knight.
 




Llandovery was on the drovers route and in a year about 30000 cattle would pass through on route to London from West Wales.
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Dave what lovely countryside. Glad you were able to upload your photos. I like the sequence you've shown.

    I've packed, showered, clean out the frig so I don't come home to green mold..haha...now I'm taking a break to visit a few friends before we head out in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

As you have taken the time to read my blog and comment then whenever possible I will always reply. Thank you. Dave